Lydia Andal is the author of ‘Am I Autistic? A Guide to Autism & Asperger’s Self-Diagnosis for Adults’ and you can read her bio here.
Lydia has previously been featured in the Sun on Sunday (Fabulous magazine), Women’s Fitness magazine, Ect magazine and BBC Radio Scotland amongst others and is available for press enquiries as follows:
- Lydia is available for print/web journalists looking for a Quote or Interview on a range of autism-related topics.
- Lydia has authored many print/web articles and is available to write 500-800 word autism-related articles or opinion pieces for a range of topics.
- Lydia is available for Broadcast (TV/Radio) interviews and features in a non-studio environment.
Special Interest Areas/Suggested Topics
- The new trend for autism self-diagnosis
- The challenges facing professional autistics
- The under-representation of autistic women
- The impact of prenatal/pre-pregnancy tests for autism
- Questioning the ‘medical’ view of autism
Please contact publishing [at] amiautistic.com with your enquiry; this email is regularly monitored for tight turnaround requests and Lydia or a colleague will respond directly.