Latest News: The Print Edition was released on 1st December 2015
Lydia Andal is the autistic author of the innovative self-help book ‘Am I Autistic? A Guide to Autism & Asperger’s Self-Diagnosis for Adults’ and you can read her bio here.
Lydia has previously been featured in the Sun on Sunday (Fabulous magazine), Women’s Fitness magazine, Ect magazine and BBC Radio Scotland amongst others and is available to members of the press seeking quotes/interviews or written articles/opinion pieces on a range of autism-related topics as follows:
- Please use the contact form below if you are interested in running an excerpt from the book in the style of the piece featured in Advocate.
November 2015 Sales Rankings Update
Since its release in April 2015, the digital edition of “Am I Autistic? A Guide to Autism & Asperger’s Self-Diagnosis for Adults” has been ranked:
- #3 Bestselling book in the ‘Mental Health’ category in the Kobo store
- #3 Bestselling book in the ‘Physician & Patient’ category of the Amazon Kindle store.
- #4 Bestselling book in the ‘Medical Diagnosis’ category of the Amazon Kindle store.
REQUEST A COPY OF THE PRINT EDITION
The Print Edition of “Am I Autistic? A Guide to Autism & Asperger’s Self-Diagnosis for Adults” was published on 1st December 2015 – please use the form below to request a promotional copy.
- Lydia is available for print/web journalists looking for a Quote on a range of autism-related topics.
- Lydia is available for print/web journalists interested in an Interview discussing the new book and/or a range of autism-related topics.
- Lydia has authored many print/web articles and is available to write 500-800 word autism-related articles or opinion pieces for a range of topics.
- Unfortunately Lydia is not available for Broadcast (TV/Radio) interviews or features.
Special Interest Areas/Suggested Topics
- A different kind of self-help book
- The benefits of autism self-diagnosis
- The challenges facing professional autistics
- The under-representation of autistic women
- The impact of prenatal/pre-pregnancy tests for autism
- Challenging the ‘medical’ view of autism
- The strengths of autism
Submit Your Press or Photo Request
Please submit your press or photo request using the form below; these responses are regularly monitored for tight turnaround requests and Lydia or a colleague will respond directly.